Wednesday 6 February 2013

25...hello? Is that you?


So, it's official...I've hit the big mid twenties! Yikes! I know, I can hardly believe I'm finally old enough to...rent a car! Haha! Look out Avis...I feel a strong need to use and abuse my new found power! I did want to do a quick post to show everyone what a lucky girl I was last week. Not only was my actual day perfect but last Saturday I also had a little get together at my friend's apartment followed by a dance party on Whyte Ave.  All in all, I have to say, if last week was any indication of what 25 has in store for me...I will have one of my most epic years yet!

Ummm...could my Justin Bieber/Courtney cupcakes get any cuter??  Note my signature pearls, polka dots and red lips? I nearly died when I saw these! Better then I could have ever imagined!  I have one of my sister's close friends to thank for these! If anyone wants contact info so you can make a cupcake order just message me...I promise, you won't be disappointed!
 Do my friends know me, or do they know me? Only Bieber can finally put into words what makes me so special (my straight up coolness...yo! haha!)

Also pictured here is the jello shots (or what's left of them), and not pictures are my white chocolate, s'mores pudding shots.  Can you say delicious? Yummm!! Thank you pintrest...always so many creative ideas! **Sidenote: Everyone please follow me on pinterest @Courtneyhoover!! :)
 My bestie, Courtney...the other half of C²! Love you!!
 Typical mirror shot...
 Devin doesn't seem so excited to be celebrating...Regan is making up for his lack of excitement in spades! :)
 My ladies!!  Is it just me or is one of us not like the other...haha! Love you ladies!
My one and only Ginger! Could I love this guy anymore?

And shortly after these photos were taken, absolute nonsense started...but those photos and stories will have to wait for another blog posting...or not! haha!

xoxo
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment