Thursday 14 February 2013

I Heart You!

Well, well, well...unless my calendar is lying(which has happened before), I'm pretty sure today is Valentines Day! I hate to sound like such a dork, but I adore this holiday! I know what you critics are saying, "she must have received a dozen roses, along with a bucket full of diamonds, from an absolute stud...no wonder she loves this holiday!" And to that I say...hahaha!! I can assure you, I'm as single as they come(wink, wink to all the hotties out there!), I did not receive one flower of any kind, and the only 'ice' I got near today was the kind in my glass. And yet...I still celebrate this holiday with as much oomph as cupid! Why? Well, first off, I'm a firm believer that I don't need a man in my life to live it...why can't I celebrate the love of myself? Haha! Not to mention, celebrate the love I have for my family and friends! Sure, sure, sure...I could show this appreciation year round(and I do!), but we can also celebrates gingers year round...but yet we have St. Patty's Day for that! I guess it just takes me back to the excited feeling I got as a kid when I anxiously awaited getting all my valentines from my classmates, and eating all the pink, heart shaped cookies! Who doesn't love that feeling of being five again?
So, what are my plans this Valentines Day? One of my best friends and I are dressing up and checking out a new Italian restaurant in town. Like I said early, why not celebrate the love for your friends? Oh, and just a shout out to pinterest for his gift. Everyone go check out this link...it's seriously so cute, easy, and affordable! It literally look me an hour or two and it is such a personal gift! Doesn't pinterest just save the day...like everytime! :)

xoxo(double that today!)
Courtney

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines! Looking phenomenal as usual ;) Hope the food was amazing, and that your evening was laugh-packed.

    ReplyDelete